SAFETY AND HEALTH
The current international health situation demands that this year’s event is adjusted to ensure everyone’s safety. We are working closely with the SwissTech Convention Center to ensure that public health protection measures are in place and to offer you a safe but engaging as ever event.
- Masks must be worn all the time inside the building
- Disinfectant stations are widely available
- Entry and exit to the event’s areas are done through separate doors
- The circulation flow will be marked on the floor
- Booths will be placed to allow safety distances
- The auditoriums will not be filled to their maximum capacity
- Catering services will follow special hygiene rules
- Contact surfaces will be disinfected several times during the day
- The number of tickets will be limited (if it should be lowered due to an upsurge in the pandemic, tickets will be allocated in order of registration and a waiting list will be put in place)
- See the SwissTech Convention Center health protection plan
NCCR Robotics asks that you follow the recommended hygiene and rules of behavior:
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Greet each other with a hand wave or an elbow bump, but not a handshake
- Cough and sneeze into a paper tissue or the crook of your arm
- Minimize physical contact
We will collect the contact data of all participants and staff for tracing purposes (participants will be requested to enter this information in the registration form). If you are diagnosed with Covid-19, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please do not attend the event if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 and contact us to get a reimbursement.
This information will be updated if the health situation changes.
For any concerns or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org